1. The Production Supervisor/Manager reports directly and immediately to the person performing the "Produced by” functions.
2. The Production Supervisor/Manager is responsible for the coordination and oversight of the production units assigned to him/her by the Produced By, including all off-set logistics, day-to-day production implementation, locations, facilities, equipment, budget, schedules and personnel.
1. The Associate Producer credit is granted solely on the decision of the Executive Producer, and is to be granted sparingly and only for those individuals who are delegated significant producing functions.
2. The Associate Producer is responsible for performing one or more functions delegated to him/her by the individual receiving the Produced By credit and the Production Manager or Co-Producer.
1. The Production Coordinator reports to the person(s) receiving the "Produced by”/Line Producer credit, or the Production Supervisor/Manager or UPM.
2. The Coordinator interacts with various studio and production departments concerning any and all logistics of production and is responsible for facilitating production requirements including, but not limited to, equipment contracts, purchase orders, film inventory, insurance, day player contracts, crew deal memos, travel and shipping, call sheets, production reports, cast and crew lists, and compliance with various union report requirements.
|POST PRODUCTION |
1. The credit of Co-Producer/Associate Producer is to be granted to one to one individual who reports to the person who performs the produced By functions on the series.
2. The Co-Producer/Associate Producer has responsibility for the creative and business aspects of the post production of the series, with direct participation in making decisions concerning post production.
POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
1. The Post Production Supervisor reports directly to the Post Producer.
2. The Post Production Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and oversight of the post production process, but not primarily as a production company executive.
POST PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
1. The Post Production Coordinator reports directly to the Post Production Supervisor and/or the Post Producer.
2. The Coordinator is responsible for facilitating post production functions as assigned by the Post Supervisor, which can involve interaction with various studio and post production departments concerning any and all aspects of the logistics of post production, such as working with the vendors, helping prepare day player contracts and crew deal memos, scheduling ADR, making travel arrangements, distributing paperwork, maintaining crew lists, etc.