The Production Supervisor/Manager reports directly to the person
performing the Produced By functions.
2. The Production
Supervisor/Manager is responsible for the coordination and oversight of
the production units assigned to him/her by the Produced By, including
all off-set logistics, day-to-day production implementation, locations,
facilities, equipment, budget, schedules and personnel.
PRODUCER, CO-PRODUCER or SHOW
1. The Producer, Co-Producer, or Show Producer reports directly to
the Executive Producer or Supervising Producer.
2. The Producer, Co-Producer or Show Producer is responsible for the
preparation and production of a single complete episode of a series.
SEGMENT or FIELD PRODUCER
1. A Segment or Field Producer reports directly to the Executive
Producer or Supervising Producer.
2. A Segment or Field Producer is responsible for producing one or
more individual segments of a multi-segment production, also containing
individual segments produced by others.
1. Reports directly to the Producer, Co-Producer, Show Producer,
Segment Producer or Field Producer.
2. An Associate Producer is responsible for assisting the Producer,
Show Producer, Segment Producer or Field Producer by performing those
producing functions assigned to them. This does not include positions
whose primary function is research or talent booking.
* May also be given the title of Associate Segment Producer or
Associate Field Producer.
1. The Production Coordinator reports directly to the Executive
Producer, the individual receiving the Produced By credit, and/or the
Production Manager or Co-Producer.
2. The Production Coordinator interacts with various studio and
production departments concerning any and all logistics of production
and is responsible for facilitating production requirements including,
but not limited to, equipment contracts, purchase orders, film
inventory, insurance, day player contracts, crew deal memos, travel and
shipping, call sheets, production reports, cast and crew lists, and
compliance with various union report requirements.
|POST PRODUCTION |
credit of Post Producer is to be granted to one individual who reports
to the person who performs the Produced By functions on the series.
The Post Producer has responsibility for the creative and business
aspects of the post production of the series, with a direct
participation in making decisions concerning post production.
POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
1. The Post Production Supervisor reports directly to the Post
2. The Post Production Supervisor is responsible for the coordination
and oversight of the post production process, but not primarily as a
production company executive.
POST PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
1. The Post Production Coordinator reports directly to the Post
Production Supervisor and/or the Post Producer.
2. The Coordinator is responsible for facilitating post production
functions as assigned by the Post Supervisor, which can involve
interaction with various studio and post production departments
concerning any and all aspects of the logistics of post production, such
as working with the vendors, helping prepare day player contracts and
crew deal memos, scheduling ADR, making travel arrangements,
distributing paperwork, maintaining crew lists, etc.