1. The Production Supervisor/Manager reports directly and immediately to the person performing the "Produced by”/Line Producer or UPM functions.
2. The Production Supervisor/Manager has the primary responsibility for the logistics of the production of the motion picture, from pre-production through the completion of production.
1. The Production Coordinator reports to the person(s) receiving the "Produced by”/Line Producer credit, or the Production Supervisor/Manager or UPM.
2. The Coordinator interacts with various studio and production departments concerning any and all logistics of production and is responsible for facilitating production requirements including, but not limited to, equipment contracts, purchase orders, film inventory, insurance, day player contracts, crew deal memos, travel and shipping, call sheets, production reports, cast and crew lists, and compliance with various union report requirements.
|POST PRODUCTION |
POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
1. The Post Production Supervisor reports directly to the "Produced by”/Line Producer.
2. The Post Production Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and oversight of the entire post production process, but not primarily as a production company executive.
POST PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
1. The Post Production Coordinator reports directly to the Post Production Supervisor.
2. The Coordinator is responsible for facilitating post production functions as assigned by the Post Supervisor, which can involve interaction with various studio and post production departments concerning any and all aspects of the logistics of post production, such as working with the vendors, helping prepare day player contracts and crew deal memos, scheduling ADR, making travel arrangements, distributing paperwork, maintaining crew lists, etc.