|PGA International Affiliates|
It is the unshakable conviction of the PGA membership that the producer is, and will always be, at the visionary center of this creative industry—that producers are nothing more, and nothing less, than the curators of the world's imagination. In our increasingly global industry, the PGA must play the critical role of a window to and from our colleagues across national borders. The PGA International Committee is committed to opening that window wide and facilitating access to creative resources worldwide.
1. To increase the PGA and PGA Awards’ visibility and recognition globally.
2. To provide international networking and job opportunities for PGA members.
3. To facilitate idea exchange and co-production opportunities.
4. To assist PGA members with finance, tax, incentives, casting, location post-production and other production resources in overseas productions.
5. To encourage an overseas membership constituency to the PGA.
View more videos on the International Committee Video Archive page!
INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTION SHOWCASE (PRO SHOW)
The International Committee held the inaugural CoProShow during the Produced By Conference 2010 (PBC). The CoProShow is a project market that selects and showcases 5 winning Producers from a pool of international applicants. Winners are awarded passes to the PBC and arranged one-on-one meetings with the PGA’s top film and television players. In these meetings as well as at VIP networking events throughout the weekend, dialogue is opened to the endless possibilities of creative partnerships and global co-financing. The five honored foreign-based Producers also participate in a full schedule of seminars, panels, and screenings all under the backdrop of the iconic Twentieth Century Fox Studios in Los Angeles, CA.
More information is available at the Produced By Conference website.