The Producers Guild is proud to unveil our new member video website that hosts content from our growing YouTube channel (do not forget to subscribe at youtube.com/producersguild) as well as new "Member Exclusive" content that you will not be able to access anywhere else!
Just visit videos.producersguild.org and log in using your member login.
Spearheading the debut of our Member Exclusive videos is the invaluable "Healthcare Reform Seminar." Also inside the Member Exclusive section you will find a cornucopia of helpful information from Produced By Conference 2013's full sessions. Please visit us to see what we have available and be sure to keep coming back as we provide enriching Q&A's, seminars, and interviews throughout the year.
Member Exclusive Videos include:
- California Healthcare Reform Seminar
- New York Healthcare Reform Seminar
- Legalities of Internships
- Digital VIP Salon with Robert Evans
- Expanding The Globe 2013
- Digital Storytelling
- Lone Survivor Q&A
- Inside Llewyn Davis Q&A
- Labor Day Q&A
- Maximizing The Georgia Tax Credit
Produced By Conference 2013 Full Sessions Available as Member Exclusives:
- 360 Profile: Cross-Over Talent
- All The World's a Stage: Building New Franchises Through Transmedia
- The Unlocked Picture: Global Opportunities in VFX and 3D Conversions
- The State of Producing - Finding Funding, Tying Up Talent & Securing Screens
- Converged: Who's Ordering What And What Are They Going To Order Next?
- Incubating And Developing New Creative Models For Generation Z
- Are You Getting Your Fair Share? Understanding Producer Share Participations
- Hit The Ground Showrunning
- Small World, Big Money: New Facts On Domestic And International Production Incentives
- Conversation With: Mark Burnett
- The Real Deal: Producers Who Direct? Or Directors Who Produce?
- Making The Leap: Producing TV For Digital Distribution
- Market PRice: The State of Film Financing
Pending approvals, we have Q&A sessions for American Hustle and The Wolf of Wall Street, and more soon...