The Top 10 Reasons I Haven't Yet Registered For The Produced By Conference
10. I’ve been too busy rounding up my producing team for the PGA/Cadillac “Make Your Mark” short film contest.
9. I’ve been preoccupied finalizing my deal to buy the L.A. Clippers.
8. I’m worried that Francis Ford Coppola’s session might run several months over its allotted time.
7. I’m never sure where to sit at those Mentoring Roundtables.
6. The approaching close of Mark’s and Hawk’s term as PGA Presidents has reduced me to a state of apoplectic anxiety.
5. Still pissed at David Fincher for that ambiguous ending to The Social Network; I mean, does she friend him back or not?
4. Fingers still crossed that I’ll be invited as a speaker.
3. I'm afraid the secondhand smoke at Seth Rogen’s panel will make me paranoid.
2. I prefer to build my production knowledge from watching E! Entertainment.
And... the number reason why I haven't yet registered?
1. Doctor's orders; Produced By provides more networking than is 100% safe for someone of my height and weight.
Whatever your reasons might be, time is running out! Register today at www.producedbyconference.com!