Produced By: New York is less than a week away. And while spaces are filling up fast, some of you have yet to pull the trigger.
So as is our tradition – and because we know you’ve all been waiting for it – it’s time to share the…
TOP TEN REASONS I HAVEN’T YET REGISTERED FOR PRODUCED BY: NEW YORK
10. I'd love to see the session on producing video games, but I have a really important Call of Duty mission that day.
9. Penthouse shopping in the new 432 Park Avenue tower has been exhausting.
8. I just don’t find Jake Gyllenhaal that attractive.
7. I wanted to see the panel with Jenni Konner from GIRLS, but the L train doesn’t go to Columbus Circle.
6. Cookie Monster doesn’t respect my gluten-free diet.
5. Packing all that producing knowledge into one venue is a clear fire code violation.
4. I’d consider registering for a conference hosted by HBO, but I already have my friend’s cousin’s parents’ login.
3. Just not sure what to do with myself since Derek Jeter retired.
2. I work in reality television. They don’t let me out of the edit bay ‘til Monday night.
And the #1 reason I haven’t yet registered for PBNY…
1. I already saw The Producers on Broadway… isn’t this the same thing?
Learn more and register for Produced By: New York by going to www.ProducedByConference.com.
So what kind of information can you expect to find at Produced By: New York? You'll hear about the latest trends in Film, Television, and New Media from the industry's foremost experts. Check out the embedded playlist below for clips from previous Conferences in Los Angeles: