Dear PGA members and friends:
This year's Produced By Conference is only a
couple of weeks away. And you know what that means. It's time for our beloved
THE TOP 10 REASONS I HAVEN'T REGISTERED FOR
THE PRODUCED BY CONFERENCE
10. Still holding out for one of the Angry Birds
to be confirmed as a speaker.
9. Sorry, I need that weekend to give serious
consideration to the Emmy nominations.
8. At this point in my career, I'm just not cool
enough to be at the same event as Russell Simmons.
7. My attorney has counseled me against taking
advantage of the free legal advice offered at the conference by Ramo Law PC.
6. I do all my networking via Twitter these
5. I've never attended a Produced By Conference
while there was a vacancy on the Supreme Court, and I'm not about to start now!
4. I'm not going unless the entire conference is
narrated by Morgan Freeman.
3. Come on, guys. Prince died only three weeks
ago. Too soon.
2. Not yet convinced the Russo brothers have
really proven themselves sinceArrested Development.
And the #1 reason I haven't registered for the
Produced By Conference is...
1. I'm too busy Making America Great Again.
We're in the home stretch of putting together a
spectacular event this year. Remember, Produced By routinely sells out, and we
want you to take advantage of the incredible lineup of speakers—as well as the
hundreds of other attendees to connect with. Click here
to register today, and I'll see you at Sony Pictures Studios on
June 4th and 5th.
Vance Van Petten