- PGA INDIE FILM COMMITTEE PRESENTS -
POST CANNES PANEL ON
THE STATE OF THE MARKETPLACE FEATURING INTERNATIONAL SALES AGENTS: A discussion on latest developments in
international distribution for indie films.
- An overview of the current international market trends
coming out of this years Cannes Film
- What’s selling and what isn’t in 2013 and forecasting for
- Are Pre Sales still a viable option for raising financing
for indie film?
- Europe, Asia, Latin America – who’s buying and what makes an
independent film desirable to a buyer?
-Action genre, A-list talent, A-list Director, are there any
other elements that make a film ripe for foreign distribution?
- What films really need Sales Agents and how do you attract
the right one to your project?
After a short introduction of panelists, the moderator will
lead the discussion and allow ample time for Q & A.
A light continental breakfast will be served at 10:00am.
Universal City, CA
Gate 1- Parking
You must have a valid photo identification to gain access to
the lot and your name must be on the RSVP list. The Universal Studios Guard at
the gate will check your ID against the RSVP list and provide the exact
building/location and direct you to the parking structure.
PGA Members – Free
Non-Members: - $50
Students - $20 with valid ID
Payment can be made at the door by check, cash or credit
Please RSVP by noon on July 18th