PGA NEW MEDIA COUNCIL PRESENTS: USING SOCIAL MEDIA TO ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE - EXPERT INSIGHTS AND CASE STUDIES FOR PRODUCERS
When: Saturday, April 18, 2015, 10:00am - 1:00pm (doors open at 9:15am for breakfast)
2400 Broadway, Santa Monica, CA 90404
For free parking, use garage at 2401 Colorado Ave.
THIS EVENT IS FOR PGA MEMBERS + 1 GUEST ONLY
Hear and see the latest on how social media and social TV are driving viewership and engaging audiences.
You'll hear from representatives from the major social media platforms
about successful and highly innovative campaigns that resonate with
audiences. Shows such as Empire, The Voice, and Pretty Little Liars.
Digital and social executives from leading networks will share social TV
war stories and showcase campaigns, including the whys of what’s worked
and hasn’t. Documentary producers will also learn the many ways social
media can help advance their films.
Confirmed participants include:
- Melinda Arons, Mgr, Strategic Partner Development, Film/TV at Facebook and Instagram
- Maggie Furlong, VP Digital & Social Content at Fox
- Dalia Ganz, Director of Digital and Partnership Marketing at ABC Family
- Jared Goldsmith, VP of Digital Marketing at NBC
- Brian Knappenberger, Documentary Filmmaker at Luminant Media and Producer/ Director, The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz
- Violet Mae Lim, VP Marketing at Maker Studios
- Amy Shelby, Executive Director, Social Media Marketing at The CW
- Liz Teschler, Marketing Director, Smosh Brands at Defy Media
- Andy Wallenstein, Editor in Chief, Digital at Variety will be the moderator.
Co-sponsored by YAHOO!