The Seminar portion of the event will be Live Streamed for those not in the Los Angeles area. You will be sent a link the morning of the event.
“Pitch to WIN” is a two weekend event, which is to help hone your pitch AND allows you to network and pitch directly to executives. There are only 50 Spots!
WHEN: 11/19/2016 Your appointment with the executive will be scheduled. Schedules will go out no later than 11/17/2016.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORMS BEFORE REGISTERING, The registration page is timed.
Required to Pitch (sign and upload on registration page):
- PGA Participant Release
- Roadmap Writers Release coming soon
*SUBMIT ENTIRE DOCUMENT
- NBC Universal Map to parking and Theater 3 (coming soon)
Signup today to insure your
spot! Registration closes on November 7th at 11:50 pm.
REQUIREMENTS to Attend:
Member in good standing
story which is defined as, you must have at least 1 female character who helps
drive the story forward.
is "Market Ready”, script or treatment is completed.
- November 12th: Seminar and Skype One-on-One Consultations with Roadmap Writers
- November 19th: Skype Pitch to executives
- $50 for Consultation and Pitch Session. Open to all PGA members with female centric projects only through November 7.
- CBS Radford for the Seminar
and Pitch sessions will now happen on Skype.
Roundup: Changes in the market, what’s hot now!
Schedules will be made public by:
- Nov 12th for one-on-one consultations &
- Nov 19th
for executive meetings.
consultations and executive meetings will be via Skype this time.
I’m sorry but there will be no
changes made in the schedule. We ask that you block off the afternoon of Nov 12th
from 2 pm – 7 pm and all day of Nov 19th for your executive meeting.
One-on-One Consultations will
be 20 minutes maximum.
Executive pitches will be a
strict 8 minutes maximum.
If you want to start practicing your pitch, here's a great place to start!