|What Is Required For An O-1/O-2 Advisory Opinion ?|
● O-1/O-2 Materials are generally submitted via FedEx or UPS.
● O-1 Materials should be sent to Scott Bengtson at 8530 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 400 Beverly Hills,
● O-2 Materials should be submitted to Jo-Ann West at 8530 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 400, Beverly
Hills, CA 90211
● Generally, the fee, to process an advisory opinion is $500. However, there is no charge for PGA
members, and, the fee is reduced to $300 for members of the AMPTP. The fee should be paid by a check
made out to the Producers Guild of America
● Fee must be provided by the law firm. We cannot accept personal checks from the beneficiary.
● There is no additional fee to process an 0-1 + 0-2 if it's for the same project.
● In order to process a favorable opinion we require the I-129 petition, supporting
documentation ( such as credits, awards and firsthand account letters), the deal memo, and the
● The Guild is only able to process a favorable letter for producers working in film, television and
● If you have any further questions please email Scott@producersguild.org