|PGA Logo Policy|
Producers Guild Logo Policy
· When authorized for use, the PGA logo may not be altered or manipulated. Only official versions of the logo are to be used, this includes the adjoining text "PRODUCERS GUILD OF AMERICA".
· Although we strongly encourage and approve members’ indicating their PGA membership within the body of their résumés, the PGA logo may not be used or inscribed on member résumés.
· The PGA logo may not be included on members’ business cards, except insofar as such cards are provided to the member by the PGA office for Guild-specific business purposes.
· Members may not append the PGA logo to personal correspondence, particularly e-mail correspondence. The Guild recognizes one exception to this policy: Officers serving on the National Board of Directors (PGA President, Council and Regional Vice Presidents, Treasurer and Secretary of Record) are permitted to utilize the PGA logo on correspondence.
· The use of the PGA logo on Guild-related promotional materials is permitted, but only when so authorized by a director-level member of the PGA staff. Director of Member Benefits Kyle Katz should be the primary point of approval for such usage.