Membership in the PGA offers:
- Numerous networking opportunities for all members of the producing team in film, television, and new media.
- Access to various staffing resources and employment opportunities, including current job postings, and three annual Job Forums: Episodic Television, Non-Fiction Television, and Motion Picture/Long-form Television.
- Eligibility for employer-paid medical and dental coverage as well as pension in the Motion Picture and Television Industry Plan.
- Discounted registration to the annual Produced By Conference.
- Voting privileges for the prestigious Producers Guild Awards and discounted ticket rates to the event.
- Eligibility for group discount rates for self-pay Producers Health insurance plan.
- Free (or heavily discounted) seminars in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Washington D.C., offering state-of-the-art information and career education from top motion picture, television, and new media professionals.
- PGA Weekly Email Newsletters listing job postings, PGA info, general announcements, and much more.
- Access to the PGA’s members-only multi-tiered Mentoring Program.
- Complimentary DVD ”screeners” for awards consideration.
- Year-round screening program in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco featuring pre-release studio and independent features.
- Free admittance (when available) to theatres in Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco for screenings of films under awards consideration.
- Subscription to the PGA’s official bi-monthly Produced By magazine.
- Various discounts on both coasts for car rentals, hotels, amusement parks, events, etc.
- Inclusion in the online PGA Membership Roster and availability lists.
- Access to member exclusive videos